Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An update to today's earlier post

Hey again guys! I wanted to post an update - I used the gel blush today and wanted to let you know my thoughts on it. Overall, I really like it - it gave me a nice rosy cheeks look. On one side, I applied it with the MAC 188 and on the other I used the MAC 109. They both worked nicely, but if I had to pick, I'd go with the 109. I also found that I needed more product than the MUA led me to believe. Don't get me wrong - you don't have to use much, but I did dip my brush in a couple times. I put a little Blush of Youth beauty powder on top - it seemed to soften it a little, and probably helped set it. I also used it on my lips - not a huge fan of that. Like I thought, it did give them a nice pinky red stained look, but I don't care for the feeling of it on my lips. Just a personal preference I guess. All in all, this is a great product and I hope MAC puts out a few new colors. Hope that helps guys!! Next I'll go over the eye products from this collection. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment