Friday, April 17, 2009

My first time: Nars velvet matte lip pencils

Happy Friday junkies!! Today's post is a review of the Nars velvet matte lip pencils. Marlena at makeupgeek.com used one recently in a tutorial, and I knew right away that I would love these. I was right! I couldn't decide which one to order, so I ordered three. Typical junkie behavior, but I digress. These babies are wonderful - they are smooth and creamy - not at all drying. You use the same pencil to line and fill, and you can put a gloss over them. They last a long time, and come in many colors. The only downside I see is the price tag - $24 each. They are available anywhere you get your Nars fix - for me that's narscosmetics.com or Sephora. The three colors I got are:

Bettina: natural beige
Roman Holiday: pastel pink
Sex Machine: pink mauve

Overall, I adore these and can't wait to add a few more to my collection. Like I always say, you really can't go wrong with Nars. Have a great weekend!!











No comments:

Post a Comment