Thursday, April 30, 2009

A great sale: NYX

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a great sale - NYX cosmetics is offering you 50% off your entire order! And it lasts for two weeks, giving us plenty of time to stock up. NYX is a super affordable alternative to MAC and other high end brands. I own some of their single shadows, blushes, lashes, and jumbo eye pencils (these make great bases). Plus they have what seems like a million colors - something for everyone. I've also heard good things about their round lipsticks and lipglosses, but I can't verify that, as I've never tried them. With the 50% discount, their single shadows come out to $2.50, their regular powder blushes $3.00, and their jumbo pencils and round lipsticks are gonna run you $1.75. It's a win win for everyone - happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment