Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Organizing the Stash: pigment samples and loose shadows

Hey junkies!! Today I'm going to show you how I organize all the little jars I have - whether they're pigment samples, mineral shadows, or glitters. It's another simple, easy, and cheap way to keep the stash organized and accessible!

Basically, I use bead boxes. They're just clear, plastic, divided containers and they're available at any craft store (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc) or even most Walmarts. They're $2-$3 each and they don't take up much room. You can stack them (I have two now, but need a third), and label them easily. Depending on the size of the jar, you can put 2-3 in each section, holding a total of 36-54 jars.

Hope that helps you guys - let me know what you think of this idea! Until next time!





















No comments:

Post a Comment