Saturday, April 11, 2009

FOTD: Dame Edna Wisteria trio



Happy Saturday junkies!! I hope you're all doing well. I decided to post my first face of the day (FOTD). I'm a little nervous, but I figured that I better prove that I use all this makeup that I buy! I wore this out the other night when my friend Sara and I hit up the MAC store for the Double Dazzle release. I used:


Rollickin paint pot (LE) on the lid with the 242 brush
Wisteria (from the Dame Edna trio) on the lid with the 239 brush
Divine Knight (from the same trio) in the crease with the 217
Mylar (perm color) to high light with the 227 brush
Blacktrack fluid line
Bare Esentuals buxom lash mascara
Pink Swoon blush (perm color)












I also had on B-Babe lipstick from the Blonde, Brunette, Redhead collection. I think this is a fun look, but not too over the top - I hope you agree. Until next time junkies!

No comments:

Post a Comment